Looking for manager/leadership positions for front and back of house. Prior management experience is highly desirable and we are willing to train over several months as needed.
The position has the responsibility for directing a quick service restaurant for an entire shift, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our customers and other duties as required.
A position at Chick-fil-A is more than a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A. We offer competitive starting pay, performance-based advancement, leadership skill development opportunities, college scholarships, flexible hours, free meals while working, and, of course, we are always closed on Sundays!
- Managing and Developing a team of 50+
- Collaborate with the Owner/Operator and other managers to create and implement new policies/procedures
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures food safety and positive culture
- Creating the schedule for your team
- Providing high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Reporting directly to the Owner/Operator to discuss the current/future state of the store
This is a full time opportunity and offer excellent benefits. Prior experience as a restaurant general manager, catering manager, operations manager, supervisor, shift lead, restaurant assistant general manager would be helpful but not required.
Leaders are responsible for:
- Opening or closing the store
- Directing the daily operations of a quick-service restaurant
- Assisting Team Leaders in running excellent shifts
- Training new staff or existing staff on new positions
- Ownership over specific areas of the business such as scheduling, hiring, interviews, marketing, etc.
- Ensuring that food safety and quality assurance standards are met
- Ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills in addition to In-store and catering food preparation experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred or in progress
- 2-3 years of proven Leadership Experience (developing people, driving results, creating/following systems, a history of being a "culture driver")
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage an operation with many moving parts
- Passion for Chick-fil-A values and people
- Open availability (Must be available to open or close a minimum of two days a week plus work Saturdays)
- College Students with prior management are encouraged to apply
Pay Structure is DOE. Typically starting at $15 per hour and pay and potential performance bonus structure to upwards of $20/per hour.
- Store Discounts
- Free food each shift
- 401k Plan with match (projected to begin Oct 2020)
- Scholarships Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance with options of vision and dental